Wednesday, May 23, 2012

a skype date.

Earlier this week, I skyped with my sister-in-law Summer and her sweetest baby Jet who is my first ever nephew (or niece for that matter). He's a total cutie. I miss them loads and was thrilled to see their faces (see my perma-smile). I'm thankful to Skype that I can still see Jet grow month by month. I miss my Rimbeys!






Although the last one seems like Jet is smiling at me, he's actually smiling at his mama who is standing up. He's obsessed with her and lights up like this when she talks to him. Isn't he so sweet? I love this little guy.

. . .


1 comment:

  1. WOOOHOOO!! We're the family folk of finn!! I absolutely loved seeing and talking with you. We must do that again soooon! Jet will be saying "Aunt beth" before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete